Applying as an International Masters Graduate
In order to apply to Ontario as an international Masters graduate in Ontario, students must:
- Intend to live and work in Ontario.
- Have graduated from an existing Masters program at an eligible publicly funded university in Ontario.
- Have completed a minimum of one academic year degree program, while studying on a full-time basis.
- Apply within two years of the date on which their Masters degree was granted, or in the alternative, during the last semester of completing their degree.
- Currently be residing in Ontario.
- Have legal status in Canada (i.e. study permit, work permit, temporary resident visa).
- Prove high official language proficiency IELTS with a minimum of 7 or higher band
- Show a minimum level of savings/income to support themselves.
- Prove at least one year of residence in Ontario in the past two years.
- Not have further studies as their main activity in the province.