Invest in Canada
Buy home through Canreach
Yes, you can buy your Home in Canada without having immigration status, following are the requirements to purchase your Home in Canada
- Offer of Purchase
- Copy of the MLS listing
- Confirmation that an application for landed immigration status is made and received/ acknowledged by the Immigration Canada ( known as File Number).
- Evidence of liquid cash equal to 50% of purchase price in the bank of country of origin
- Satisfactory bank reference letter from the country of origin
- Confirmation of minimum 25% plus closing cost (around 2% of the purchase price) in Canadian bank
- Confirmation of additional funds equal to 10% of the purchase price deposited in Canadian Bank.
Canreach Immigration Consulting Inc.'s Real Estate specialist will assist you in the following process
- Provide you the latest real estate information through Email
- Send you invitation to visit Canada to view properties
- Show all the desired properties
- Assist in arranging the required mortgage
- Assist with lawyers to complete the transaction
Kindly fill the form below, detailed information will be sent to within 48 hours.