Permanent Immigration

Canada is a country composed of immigrants from practically every country in the world. Canada's success is largely due to the contributions made by these immigrants. Every year, thousands of new immigrants in search of a better life for themselves seek Canada Immigration as a means to achieve their goals. The diversified backgrounds and cultures are what make Canada unique.

If you are one of the many from around the world who seek to Immigrate to Canada and wish to take advantage of the exceptional quality of life and the world of opportunities offered by this country, one of your first considerations will be the category in which you should apply. Read about these Canada Immigration categories and decide which best suits you and your family.

Immigrate as a Permanent Resident

According to Canada Immigration Law, "Permanent Residents" are individuals who intend on residing in Canada on a permanent basis.

Permanent residents of Canada have the right to live, study and work in Canada for as long as they maintain their Canada Permanent Resident status.

Regardless of where you came from, once you are a permanent resident (landed immigrant), you have all the rights of a Canadian citizen. These rights are protected under the Canadian Charter of Rights and Freedoms. Should you wish to become a citizen, you can do so after living in Canada for three years. As a Canadian citizen, you can apply for a Canadian passport and you are eligible to vote.

Independent Class or Skilled Worker - Canada values the skills and experiences that the foreign professionals and workers bring with them. Check to see if your skills and experience qualify you for Canada Immigration as a skilled worker. Click here for a Free Online Eligibility Assessment.

Canadian Experience Class

A temporary foreign worker with at least two years of full-time (or equivalent) skilled work experience in Canada, or a foreign graduate from a Canadian post-secondary institution with at least one year of full-time (or equivalent) skilled work experience in Canada

Have gained your experience in Canada with the proper work or study authorization. Apply while working in Canada – or – within one year of leaving your job in Canada.

Business Class - Canada has a strong economic culture. If you have experience running or investing in businesses, you may qualify for Canada Immigration as a business immigrant.

Family Class - Family class immigration reunites families in Canadian homes. Learn how to sponsor your family member or Immigrate to Canada as a member of the family class.

Immigrate to Canada as a Temporary Resident

Employment Authorizations -
This application is for persons who do not wish to Immigrate to Canada permanently but wish to work temporarily in Canada (and whose employer's have received a job validation from the Service Canada formally known as (HRSDC).

Student Authorizations - Student Authorization is a resident temporary visa issued by an immigration officer that allows an individual, after admittance, to remain in Canada to take an academic, professional or vocational training course at an approved university, college or institution.

Visitor Visas - Every year more than 35 million people visit Canada. Canada welcomes these visitors as tourists. As a visitor with a resident temporary visa, you will enjoy the many opportunities Canada has to offer.

To find out if you qualify for Canada Immigration as a skilled worker, please complete our Online Eligibility Assessment Form and gg one of our CSIC licensed consultants will carefully evaluate your qualifications and inform you, within 24 hours of your eligibility to immigrate to Canada.

Contact Us

  • Canreach Immigration
  • 7895 Tranmere Drive, Suite# 205
  • Mississauga, Ontario
  • L5S 1V9 Canada
  • Phone: 1 (905-696-7434)
  • Fax: 1 (905-696-7436)