Canada Immigration (Student Authorizations)

A foreign national who wishes to study in Canada may only do so if he/she is in possesion of a Student Visa issued by Canadian immigration authorities. For a foreign national to pursue a secondary or post-secondary education in Canada, there are two major steps that he/she will have to undertake:

1. He/She must be accepted in a program of study by a recognized Canadian secondary school or post-secondary institution
2. He/She must apply for and be granted a student authorization (and visa if required) from Canadian immigration authorities

When submitting an application for a student authorization, a foreign national will also need to provide the following documents:

1. Acceptance Letter from the Canadian educational institution
2. Proof of funds for school tuition and fees
3. Proof of funds to support himself/herself for the duration of his/her studies in Canada
4. Application Processing fee to be paid to the Canadian government
5. A police clearance certificate from his/her country of residence if he/she is 18 years of age or older

Contact us by filling the form below :

Get your Free Assessment for Student Visa

Contact Us

  • Canreach Immigration
  • 7895 Tranmere Drive, Suite# 205
  • Mississauga, Ontario
  • L5S 1V9 Canada
  • Phone: 1 (905-696-7434)
  • Fax: 1 (905-696-7436)