Manitoba Provincial Nominee Business Program
The Manitoba Provincial Nominee Program for Business is a component of an existing immigration program that was created through an agreement between the Government of Canada and the Province of Manitoba.
The purpose of this program is to attract exceptional business persons who are able and willing to make a capital contribution and be active in a new or existing business in the Province of Manitoba.
The applicant must;
- Have legally accumulated net-worth exceeding C$350,000 (Net-worth means everything the applicant and the spouse owns together such as properties business, bank deposits, stock and shares anywhere in the world).
- Have minimum of three years of business management experience
- Make a exploratory trip to Manitoba for minimum of seven (7) days
- After a successful interview, deposit $ 75,000.00 with province of Manitoba, this amount is refunded back after the required investment is completed)
- Invest minimum of $ 150,000 in new or an existing business within the period of two years after landing and be involved in day to day running of the business.
Money is not deposited in the beginning of the process funds are deposited after the successful interview with immigration department.