For CEC class permanent residence now faster, more flexible

Canadian Experience Class

Program Overview

After you have lived in Canada for some time, you may have good English or French skills, the right kind of skilled work experience, and be used to Canadian society. The Canadian Experience Class (CEC) was created to help people like this take part in the Canadian economy.

If you are a temporary foreign worker or a foreign student, and have skilled work experience in Canada, you may be in a good position to move from temporary to permanent residence under the (CEC).

Free Assesment

+ Program Requirements

You must meet these minimum requirements to apply for permanent residence under the Canadian Experience Class. You must:

  • Be either a temporary foreign worker with at least two years of full-time (or equivalent) skilled work experience in Canada, or
  • Be a foreign graduate from a Canadian post-secondary institution with at least one year of full-time (or equivalent) skilled work experience in Canada
  • Have gained your experience in Canada with the proper work or study permit
  • Apply while working in Canada or within one year of leaving your job in Canada

+ Additional Information

If you apply as a temporary foreign worker, your application will be assessed on your work experience and your ability in English or French.

If you apply as a graduate, your application will be assessed on your work experience and your education. Learn more about the requirements and find out if you qualify as a graduate.

You need to provide your English or French language proficiency test, please complete the assessment form for your eligibility.

  Free Assessment

Not The Right Program?

If this program is not best suited to your needs please feel free to browse additional Permanent Immigration options designed for business people and professionals. You may also browse Temporary Immigrations programs if you are interested in visiting or studying in Canada. If you are unsure of which program will best suit your needs simply Contact Canreach and we will be happy to help.

Contact Us

  • Canreach Immigration
  • 7895 Tranmere Drive, Suite# 205
  • Mississauga, Ontario
  • L5S 1V9 Canada
  • Phone: 1 (905-696-7434)
  • Fax: 1 (905-696-7436)