Please read carefully before filling up the assessment form. You can qualify only if you have required pass mark as below.

The Skilled worker class, or points system as it is commonly referred to, is the most popular class. Applicants are awarded points for age, education, work experience and English and/or French ability. Although not a requirement, points can be granted for 'arranged employment' in Canada or if you are currently working in Canada on a qualifying work permit.

Further points may be awarded for 'adaptability' factors including your partner's qualifications, or if you or your partner have studied in Canada or you have family whose is permanent resident of Canada (parent, grandparent, aunt, uncle, sister, brother, niece, nephew, child or grandchild).

The objective is to achieve the pass mark 67.

If you have worked as a qualified Pharmacist, you are eligible to apply for Canadian Permanent Immigration. To see whether you qualify and for your assessment please complete the assessment form.

Click here to fill the assessment form..

Contact Us

  • Canreach Immigration
  • 7895 Tranmere Drive, Suite# 205
  • Mississauga, Ontario
  • L5S 1V9 Canada
  • Phone: 1 (905-696-7434)
  • Fax: 1 (905-696-7436)