Investing in Quebec
Business People - Quebec Investors
Quebec welcomes successful business people seeking Canadian permanent immigration. Quebec enjoys an excellent business climate and offers an attractive investment environment. Quebec Immigration have stopped taking new files under the current regulations. Quebec Immigration are proposing the following;
To be eligible the applicant must;
- Must have a 3 years of management experience within the last 5 years, either running his/her own business or management experience at the executive level.
- Have a minimum net worth of Canadian $1.6 million. Net -worth means, everything the applicant and the spouse own together such as properties business, bank deposits, stock and shares etc. anywhere in the world)
- Make a Canadian $800,000 investment in the province of Quebec. Your investment is managed and guaranteed by Province of Quebec, investment is used to create jobs and help the economy to grow. The investment is fully refundable after (5) years without any interest. Financing is available at a very competitive interest rate.
- Applicants who are successful under the Quebec Immigration selection system are issued a Quebec Selection Certificate, followed by a Canadian Permanent Resident (Immigration) Visa.
- Quebec Investor must then successfully complete medical and security examinations conducted by the Citizen & Immigration Canada to obtain a Canada Immigration (Permanent Resident) Visa further leading to Canadian Citizenship and Passport.
Family gets the permanent residency to Canada leading to Canadian Citizenship and Passport.
If your net-worth is less than $ 1.6 million, you may be eligible for one of the provincial business program.
This assessment form is intended only for foreign nationals with management experience and a high net worth. It is recommended that an applicant for the investor program have a personal net- worth in excess of 2 million CAD.