Canadian Immigration Consultants

Employment-Based Immigration - EB3

Get your Green Card with a job offer from USA Employer under the EB3 program.

Most persons who obtain permanent residence in the United States through employment must undergo the labor certification process. Employers must submit applications to the U.S. Department of Labor demonstrating that they have attempted to recruit U.S. workers for the job in question, but have been unsuccessful. For more Info, please complete the form.

Add Employment Immigration