Are you a business owner or you having management experience working for a large enterprise? Quebec Investor Visa might be the best option for you to immigrate to Canada along with your family as a Permanent Resident of Canada.
Canada welcomes successful individuals seeking Canadian Permanent Residency under the Quebec Investor Visa Program. Canada enjoys an excellent business climate and offers an attractive investment environment.If your net-worth is in excess of $2.0 M and you have minimum management experience of two years, you may be eligible to apply for this program.
To be eligible the applicant must:
- Have a minimum net worth of Canadian $2 million. Net -worth means, everything the applicant and the spouse own together such as properties business, bank deposits, stock and shares etc. anywhere in the world).
- Invest minimum of C $ 250,000 in your own business in New Brunswick within the 2 years of landing in Canada.
- Make a Canadian $ 1.2 M investment in the province of Quebec. Your investment is managed and guaranteed by Province of Quebec, investment is used to create jobs and help the economy to grow. The investment is fully refundable after (5) years without any interest. Financing is available at a very competitive interest rate.
- Applicants who are successful under the Quebec Immigration selection system are issued a Quebec Selection Certificate, followed by a Canadian Permanent Resident (Immigration) Visa.
- Quebec Investor must then successfully complete medical and security examinations conducted by the Citizen & Immigration Canada to obtain a Canada Immigration (Permanent Resident) Visa further leading to Canadian Citizenship and Passport.
This assessment form is intended only for foreign nationals with management experience and a high net worth. It is recommended that an applicant for the Quebec investor Visa program have a personal net- worth in excess of 2 million CAD.
Not The Right Program?
If this program is not best suited to your needs please feel free to browse additional Permanent Immigration options designed for business people and professionals. You may also browse Temporary Immigrations programs if you are interested in visiting or studying in Canada. If you are unsure of which program will best suit your needs simply contact Canreach and we will be happy to help.
If you are interested, please complete the assessment form immediately.