The Nova Scotia Entrepreneur Program is for experienced business owners or senior business managers who want to immigrate and live in Nova Scotia, Canada. They should start a new business or buy an existing business and must actively participate in the day-to-day management of the business. After managing the business for a year, the entrepreneur may be nominated for permanent resident status. Application to the program is by invitation only.
The applicant must:
1. Be 21 years of age or older
2. Want to live permanently in Nova Scotia while retaining and actively handling a Nova Scotia business
3. Have a net worth of at least $600,000 CAD
4. Be able to invest at least $150,000 CAD of your own money to establish a business in Nova Scotia
5. Have at least 3 years' experience actively managing and owning a business (1/3 ownership minimum) OR more than 5 years' experience in a senior business management role
6. Have a score of at least 5 on the Canadian Language Benchmark in speaking, listening, reading and writing in English or French
7. Receive an Invitation to Apply from the Nova Scotia Office of Immigration.
Complete the following form to help us assess your case for this immigration program
Canreach.com|7895 Tranmere Dr. Suite# 205, Mississauga, Ontario Canada L5S 1V9
© Copyright 2017 Canreach.com. All Rights Reserved