The work permit stream of Prince Edward Island Provincial Nominee Program leads to permanent residency for foreign nations with business ownership or extensive management experience if you meet the eligibility criteria and would like to invest in and run a business in the region.
- Have a minimum verifiable personal net worth of $600,000.
- Be within 21-59 years of age at the time of application.
- Have transferable management skills and past employment or business ownership experience.
- Meet minimum language requirements equivalent to a CLB 4 .
- Intend to live and work in PEI while providing day-to-day active and ongoing management of your PEI-based company.
- Attend an interview with staff from the Office of Immigration.
- Meet the terms and conditions of the Performance Agreement signed with the Office of Immigration.