If you are interested in immigrating to Prince Edward Island, Canada and would like to own your own business, you may be eligible for a nomination for permanent residency through the 100% Ownership Stream of the Prince Edward Island Provincial Nominee Program (PEI PNP). This stream is for foreign nationals with extensive management or business-ownership experience who would like to own and operate their own business in PEI, Canada.
The applicant must:
1. Score a minimum of 50 points on the self-assessment.
2. Have a minimum verifiable personal net worth of $600,000 which has been accumulated through legal and legitimate sources in your own right.
3. Have a minimum education of high school equivalent.
4. Be within 21-59 years of age at the time of application.
5. Have transferable management skills and past employment or business-ownership experience.
6. Intend to live and work in PEI and provide day-to-day active and ongoing management of your company from PEI.
7. Attend an interview with staff from the Office of Immigration.
8. Sign an escrow agreement with the Province and submit a $200,000 deposit, which will be refunded upon you meeting the terms and conditions of the escrow agreement.
Money is not deposited in the beginning of the process funds are deposited after the successful interview with immigration department.
Canreach.com|7895 Tranmere Dr. Suite# 205, Mississauga, Ontario Canada L5S 1V9
© Copyright 2019 Canreach.com. All Rights Reserved