Canreach Global
Contact Us
Pay Now
Call us on:

Expired PR Card

About The Service

Has your Permanent Residency Card expired and you do not know how to return back to Canada and maintain your Residency.

As a permanent resident, you may travel outside Canada after you arrive. However, you must meet certain residency obligations to maintain your status as a permanent resident.

To meet these residency obligations, you must be physically present in Canada for at least 730 days (2 years) in every 5-year period.

This means that you can spend a total of up to 3 years outside of Canada during a 5-year period. However, if you have been a permanent resident for less than 5 years and decide to leave the country for an extended period of time, it is up to you to prove to IRCC that you will be able to meet your residency requirements.

If you left Canada after obtaining PR and your PR card expired, you or your Children (who were minors at the time of leaving) may be able to retain your Canadian Permanent Residency Status whether or not they you’ve the residency obligation.

For eligible applicants, with expired Permanent Residency Statuses that have not been revoked or surrendered, we may be able to assist you in entering Canada and regaining full status without making any further applications. You can get right back on the pathway to Canadian Citizen and Passport!

To find out if you are a good candidate for this, please complete the information below :

Thank you! Your submission has been received!

Oops! Something went wrong while submitting the form